Clinical Pharmacist Consultant
MTMCare, Inc., a Hood River-based company providing medication therapy management (MTM) and clinical pharmacy services (CPS) to high-risk patients experiencing medication-related problems, is seeking motivated individuals for the role of Clinical Pharmacist. This position provides MTM and CPS to patients directly in providers’ offices while receiving the support of MTMCare’s Hood River support center. All Clinical Pharmacists become part of our nation-wide network of Consultant Pharmacists and may have the opportunity to provide both in-clinic CPS and telephonic MTM services. This is an excellent opportunity to help develop new programs in ambulatory care pharmacy, work with a great team of clinicians, and be a part of the future of MTM.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Review medical records and consult with patients to improve their health outcomes through optimized pharmaceutical care
- Implement and maintain clinical programs for high-risk patients
- Develop patient and provider educational interventions for medication-related problems
- Create materials to ensure providers have the most current drug information
- Evaluate clinical program results and adjust programs accordingly
- Review patient claims and electronic medical record data to tailor patient & provider interventions
- Work collaboratively with management team to support clinical programs and be responsive to the patients’ needs
- Present and provide clinical program information and outcomes to management team
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of (MTM) services
- Current and unrestricted pharmacist licensure your state
- Minimum 1 year of experience working as a clinical pharmacist
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across different organizations
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Strong analytical skills
Join myMTMcare today!
myMTMcare offers work you'll love in the place you love - your hometown. We are always interested in hearing from experienced pharmacists who are looking for a flexible work environment.